
Stephanie Meyer is the Arther of the second novel Twilight. she is considered so have found her idea of a dream one night about a spar key man and a woman in a meadow. Then she wrote the book from that point. the 498 page book is a fantastic story and it a move to. I is a very detailed book and in most of the parts very emotional. the characters Edward (vampire) and Bella (girlfriend) are to completely different typed of species and yet they fall in love. i think this book is very Good and more people should takes a challenge a read the long exiting book.
4 comments:
I haven't exactly read this book but the movie isn't overall that good, to be honest-it is kind of boring and new moon is even worse but do you guys think i should read the book...?
You don't know anything!! I love the book and the movies!! Well, i think i will if i read it. I only read 2 or 3 pages..... :)
u ling u havent read it and maybe u shouldent read it at all by the way this is from ellie!!!!!!!!
this is the best book in the whole entire world. yu ling? how could you say bad stuff about the best-seller. besides, its kinda boring in the beginning but when bella got to know edward it started to be interesting.
Post a Comment