Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Just Disgusting


This book is the most disgusting book you will ever read there are 101 disgusting things and disgusting stories. I like the story "Brussel Sprouts" because Andy, the main character, uis telling us how disgusting brussel sprouts are and he describes it like "when I mean I hate it, I mean I really hate it, and when I mean I really hate it , I mean I really really hate it" and soo on. To make my point I like this book and when i say I like this book I really like this book and when I mean I really like this book I mean I really like this book I mean i really really like this book.......

3 comments:

Firebolt (kaixuan) said...

when someone says be quiet you better lisy\ten coz he means be quiet.

Denis said...

what do you mean?

Yuling.L said...

wait was the other book 'just annoying' cuz i m getting pretty mixed up... :(