Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Deadly Diseases



This is a great book! I really enjoyed reading it and I couldn't stop turning the pages. It is a science book with alot of detailed and interesting facts. Just like the title, its all about DEADLY diseases! There were a few pictures to help us know how dangerous it is and to help us understand it more - which makes alot more fun. The book has unbelieveable facts, however they are all true because they are from scientists and i even checked it myself from the internet.


This book has chapters of a variety of different diseases, with its history (when it started and how it started), its damage it can cause to humans and some animals, and who found it out.


I recommend you to read the series of 'Horrible Science' - especially Deadly Diseases!

3 comments:

ATOMIC SUSHI (A.D) said...

you read too much non fiction books....

Nhi said...

is this book from da library???? O_o

Yuling.L said...

i really like reading those like horrible history, science blah blah blah but Nhi i also have that book from the last time that i bought the horrible science set