War in space. It is obvious to tell title and genre. Yes its
*Star* wars :) . I liked the begging of the story where the pilots are arguing over the landing on a planet. It made me use a dictionary a lot. I didn't know how to pronounce Car'das as well. But i overcame the difficulty of what the book contained and since over 400 pages I get a bonus point. I think there were 3 main pilots in the story I know 1 was Car'das but i cant remember the others. It is a tricky book to read but its worth getting 2 books as 1 for the challenge. If we all read this then we can beat the others. Get it from the library or buy it. I recommend it for people reading for long duration but for literacy about our age.
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment